Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Me as a Greek God!!


If I could become a god, I want to become a god of time. It is human's desire to control time. That is why many scientists research on worm hole, time machine, etc. There were lots of movies that dealt with controling time. Eversince I saw the movie Minority Report, I thought it would be extremely fantastic to control time. It was amazing how policemen could see the future and stop the crime. When I have the power to control time, I would go back and forth the time and solve problems. By making sure that no crimes happen and everyone has straight, happy lives, I will make the world perfect. Then, I think I would be the most admired god of all the gods. I don't think I would have to look scary or monsterous to be feared and admired by mortals. So, I just want to have a physical appearence of a man. I would be riding a flying horse-driven carriage with a huge clock attached at the front.

No comments: